Join a winning team…The Provident Team!!!
Back in 1956, our founder, Gordon Blunden, had a dream of building a business that would continue to thrive for many years to come. Today, Provident continues to be the community bank of choice within the Inland Empire communities and is the largest financial institution headquartered in the City of Riverside.
We offer a wide variety of employment opportunities throughout the Inland Empire. Here at Provident, we take considerable pride in our bank, as we provide our customers with the highest quality of customer service. We offer a pleasant work environment for our employees along with competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
If a career in banking sounds intriguing to you, you may wish to evaluate the following open positions. As you evaluate your employment options, we hope that you’ll consider Provident as your employer of choice!
Interested candidates may apply in one of 3 ways below:
- ▲ Apply at any Provident location
- ▲ Fax to (951) 786-4725
If you click continue you will be redirected to a third party web site which provides these services on Provident Bank's behalf.
The third party provider is not controlled or owned by Provident Bank. Provident Bank does not endorse their services; and, makes no representations and disclaims all liability and all warranties with regard to their services.
Please be aware that information security and privacy policies at the third party provider may differ from those of Provident Bank, therefore we recommend that you review their web site privacy and security policies.
PLEASE NOTE: Individuals responding to job postings are considered applicants for a particular position ONLY AFTER they have been invited to complete the Bank’s official printed employment application form.
- Dedicated to providing outstanding customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to a highly productive work team.
- Committed team members who embrace Provident’s Code of Ethics and ensure strong internal operating controls are maintained.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential customer base.
- Innovatively cross-sell products to exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Join a dynamic and growing company.
- Exercise your customer service skills to build long-term relationships.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your role in driving the success of our business!
Provident Savings Bank, F.S.B. ("Provident" or "Bank"), is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available persons in every job. Provident policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation requirements, or related medical condition), genetic information, sexual orientation, military or veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by Federal, State, or local laws. Provident is an "at-will" employer.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE